Too bad these aren't being made anymore!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Primal Primate from New England on Sunday, April 22, 2012
I have several of these shirts that I have picked up over the years. They are my go to all year except Summer- unless I'm in a high peaks reagion where it get pretty cool at night. Love these shirts. Why is it that everytime I find something I like and works well the manufacturer says "letrs make this better" and they don't, they ruin it, or they quit making it. Anyway, if you find it out there, buy it. You won't regret it.
- Best Uses: Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking, Outdoor Activities, Travel, Work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Not made anymore
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Easily, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No