I absolutaly love this jacket !!!
Reviewed by Isabelle from Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Tuesday, September 4, 2012
I love this jacket. It is the perfect length (knee length). I am 5'3", 135 lbs. I purchased a large to have room for a sweater. The size is perfect. It looks great and is actually warm when wet since it is waterproof and not water resistant like the jacket I have. Since I live in Florida, a lining is too warm for me. This jacket is perfect to wear over a tank top and it keeps warm since the moisture doesn't get through at all. It's also lighweight and great for stuffing in a back pack on outings. Best thing of all: I paid $37 on Sierra Trading Post. The jacket is listed at $90 and every other website. I am very happy about my purchase.
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Going Out, Outdoor Activities, Travel, Work
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Good Cut, Lightweight, PERFECT LENGTH, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: