Nice pants with exceptions noted.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BigeMarysvilleMarysville from Marysville, ca on Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Ordered two pairs. One was true to size. The other was not. It was probably 1" smaller in both the waist and length. Called STP and they promptly sent a replacement pair, no hassle, no problem. They fit just like other good pair. STP service can not be beat.
- Best Uses: Camping, Casual Wear, Work
- Cons: Poor Fit, Poor Material or Construction, See comentary
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Lightweight
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No