Very Good Casual Pants
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Carlee's Grandpa from Carlisle, PA on Tuesday, February 3, 2009
These pants are well-made of a comfortable, medium-weight fabric. The nifty 'security pocket' on the right leg is handy for a cell phone. There is a snap rather than a button at the waist:another plus. Like other chinos, these wrinkle easily, but hang them up properly when not wearing them and wrinkles disappear. They are not particularly warm when air temps are very cold. Good value.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching
- Waist: Feels true to size