About Columbia Sportswear Shastalavista Trail Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. Hike and walk soggy trails or streets with Columbia Sportswear's Shastalavista trail shoes, featuring a waterproof breathable Omni-Tech® weather protection system, Omni-Grip® rubber outsole for superb traction and Contour Comfort® footbed that wicks moisture and cushions for comfort no matter how long your journey.
Specs about Columbia Sportswear Shastalavista Trail Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
- Waterproof (All)
- Waterproof materials: Omni-Tech® waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Suede and mesh
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: TechLite®
- Outsole: Omni-Grip® rubber
- Weight (pair): 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Visit our Running Shoe Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Rafe from Seattle on Tuesday, May 26, 2015Comfortable, good price, doesn't hold up. Sole delaminated after 2 months of regular use.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rich from co on Friday, December 7, 2012Nicly built, use mostly in town walking, but also a few trails.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dkrkff from knoxville tn on Sunday, November 18, 2012the only negative i can think of is that with this brand of shoe, you have to order 1/2 size larger.
Reviewed by win from worcester,MA on Thursday, October 18, 2012Good shoes,warm and comfortable
- Best Uses: All Weather Conditions, Mixed Terrain, Muddy Conditions, Paved Trails, Rocky/Unstable Terrain
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Good Cushioning, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rich from co on Monday, October 15, 2012casual use
- Best Uses: Everyday
- Describe Yourself: Recreational Walker/Hiker
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Cushioning, Stabilizes Foot
- Was this a gift?: Yes
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
Yes, these shoes tend to run small, so you should buy a size up.
I wear and 9-1/2 or 10 running shoe and bought this in 9-1/2, which fits very well. I would not go a full size up.
Yes -- I am a men's 9.5 size and I bought a 10.0 and it was perfect.
Order at least a half size up, and if you wear heavier socks consider a full size up.
Yes, I would recommend buying a 1/2 size larger