Great prices but not too durable...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Frank from Minnesota on Thursday, February 23, 2012
The pants for the prices was exceptional value, so the disappointing quality was not a surprise. The pants received seem to be a return, but thats the price difference. If you get a great price I would buy them...
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Casual Wear, Hiking, Love pants not quality, Travel
- Cons: Pocket ripped, Poor Material or Construction, Received someones return
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Packable
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: