About Costa Del Mar Pescador Sunglasses - Polarized 400G LightWAVE® Glass Lenses
Closeouts. The name means fisherman in Spanish, but the clarity of the 400G LightWAVE® glass lenses and glare-reducing side panes on Costa Del Mar's Pescador sunglasses translate to performance in any language.
Specs about Costa Del Mar Pescador Sunglasses - Polarized 400G LightWAVE® Glass Lenses
- Lens material: Costa 400G LightWAVE® glass
- Frame material: Nylon
- Lens features: Polarized
- Style: Polarized
- Extra lenses: None
- Frame fit: Large
- Lens coverage: Large
- Temple to temple: 5-1/2"
- Light transmission: 12%
- UV blocking: 100% UVA,100% UVB
- Carry case: Hard
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- Made in Japan
- Visit our Sunglasses Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Zeke100 from Canuck Central on Sunday, May 20, 2012Made for fishing, all around useful
- Best Uses: At The Beach, Casual Wear, Fishing
- Describe Yourself: Angler, Practical
- Pros: Adequate Tint, Attractive Design, Comfortable, Good Protection, NICE GLASSES
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No