Average Rating based on 2 reviews 4.500000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TNGardenGirl from Mount Juliet, TN on Wednesday, April 25, 2012Bought this to wear to work. It fits the bill perfectly! It is comfortable and the fit is flattering. Contours to your shape without being clingy or too revealing! Love it!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual, Eclectic
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Figure Flattering, Great Color, Quality Materials, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Hoybrook from Pella, IA on Tuesday, February 7, 2012Fabric is a little thin to wear alone, but layers nicely with a cami or a light sweater. Great color!
- Best Uses: Layering, Working out
- Cons: Fabric Thin
- Pros: Stretchy