Not so good!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sailing Fool from Montana on Tuesday, August 30, 2011
While out of the box these pants seemed nice...good hand, nicely stitched, rich colors. But after the first washing, they came out of the dryer wrinkled (as expected), but the wrinkle creases are discolored! They look kind of like spider webs. While the wrinkles iron out the 'webs' remain. Also, after just one wearing, my wallet outline is permanently discolored too...totally unacceptable!
- Best Uses: Changing the oil, mowing the lawn, Painting ceilings
- Cons: Color Not As Expected, Poor Quality, Wrinkles Easily
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: