These make reading outdoors a breeze!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by hikerjan from seacoast NH on Thursday, July 12, 2012
Love my bifocals so much that I bought a pair for hsb and best friend. We all fish on the lake and ice when the sun is soooo harsh. We can finally tie flies on the lines without pulling out the extra bifocals in the pocket. Great inexpensive solution to "age-old" problem.
- Best Uses: At The Beach, Boating
- Cons: None after lots of wear
- Describe Yourself: Active, Comfort-Oriented, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Adequate Tint, Attractive Design, Comfortable, Good Polarization, Good Protection, Lightweight, Optics line up perfectly, Scratch Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: