About Cypher Prefix Climbing Shoes - Suede
Closeouts. Cypher's Prefix climbing shoes are comfortable entry-level shoes that are suitable for gym climbing, bouldering and sport routes. The durable suede upper has a flat last design for comfort, and an Enigma sticky rubber outsole that offers solid smearing performance.
Specs about Cypher Prefix Climbing Shoes - Suede
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Low
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Suede
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 15.2 oz.
- Made in Korea, Republic of
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Awesome!Reviewed by D from Phoenix on Thursday, September 7, 2017The only climbing shoe I could find for my husband that fit!! He's a 14 normally and told me that you size up for these types of shoes. He said it's perfect. Well worth the money!!
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.