Cypher Zero Climbing Shoes - Vibram® Outsole (For Men and Women)
About Cypher Zero Climbing Shoes - Vibram® Outsole (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. The smallest edge can't escape the down-turned last and hooked toe of the Cypher Zero climbing shoes, making them perfect for those tough routes. A deep rand and 4.2mm Vibram® XSgrip® outsole adds to the grip so you can feel confident in your toe- and foot-holds.
Specs about Cypher Zero Climbing Shoes - Vibram® Outsole (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Fabric and synthetic
- Lining: Fabric
- Outsole: Vibram® XSgrip®
- Weight (pair): 1 lb.
- Made in Korea, Republic of
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Great Shoes But Too SmallVerified Buyer Reviewed by Seth from Nevada on Friday, March 16, 2018I bought these the same size as my street shoes and my toes wouldn't fit. They seem like a nice climbing shoe but definitely about 1 size too small. I would have tried on a size bigger but it wasn't available.
Cypher ZeroVerified Buyer Reviewed by Hawkster from Northeast USA on Tuesday, January 16, 2018High end performance climbing shoes. Cypher should have left these in their arsenal of high tech shoes. The fit is smaller than street shoes, so upsize because of the downturned toe section. Material construction is top quality and looks are killer. Have not used them so far as only received them two days ago. Also the northeast weather is too cold now to boulder outdoors. But they appear to be comparable to a prior shoe owned.