Daiwa D-Cast Shock DSH Freshwater Spinning Reel and Rod Combo - 2-Piece
About Daiwa D-Cast Shock DSH Freshwater Spinning Reel and Rod Combo - 2-Piece
Closeouts. An easy way to get started bass fishing, this Daiwa D-Cast Shock freshwater spinning combo includes an ultralight graphite rod and a reel with Digigear for ultra-smooth retrieve.
Specs about Daiwa D-Cast Shock DSH Freshwater Spinning Reel and Rod Combo - 2-Piece
- Power: Medium light; Line capacity: (lb. test/yards) 6/135, 8/110, 10/90; Medium: 6/210,8/170,10/140; 7' Medium: 8/20, 10/200,12/170
- Number of pieces: 2
- Type of grip: One handed
- Fighting butt: Yes
- Type of cork: EVA foam
- Reel seat: Up locking
- Reel seat material: Composite with aluminum hood
- Spacer material: Composite
- Rod material: Graphite
- Guide material: Chrome-plated
- Recommended use: Freshwater
- Made in Viet Nam
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Fishing Rod and Reel Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Great deal!!Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nevada Hunter from Nevada on Thursday, May 17, 2018I got it on clearance and what a great deal. I used it at Lake Powell as a replacement rod/reel for 1 I had broke and it worked perfect and is very lightweight so the fun was on.
Daiwa Ultra-LiteVerified Buyer Reviewed by Uncle Dave from Enid, OK on Thursday, May 10, 2018Item came un-damaged in a timely manner. Nice little spinning combo for kids or your wife if it's not used continuously. Doesn't appear to be very rugged, but should work nicely for what it was intended.......
SFC Don DeLiereVerified Buyer Reviewed by DD from Colorado on Wednesday, May 9, 2018The best for the buck fishing outfit I've found. I bought twenty of these and have been giving them to kids that need some outside time.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.