About D-FA Ice Barker Merino Wool Dog Jacket - Petite
Closeouts. Lightweight and breathable, the D-FA Ice Breaker dog jacket adapts to changing conditions for a comfortable, constant temperature, indoors and out. Merino wool construction ensures toasty warmth, minimal odor and itch-free comfort for your pup.
- Toasty even when damp
- Never scratchy – soft, low-irritant and natural merino wool
- Naturally antimicrobial fabric reduces odor
- Cutaway shoulder panels allow for free movement
- Panelled design neatly fits a range of pup proportions
- Chest and belly panel warms the core and keeps the underbelly dry and clean
- Collar extends coverage over cervical spine
- Easy fastenings and adjustments with no clumsy fittings
- Easy to care for with machine or hand wash
- P1: Fits dogs 12-14" in length from between the collar and front withers to the base of the tail, 8-20 lb.
- P2: Fits dogs 14-17" in length from between the collar and front withers to the base of the tail, 13-26 lb.
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (size P2)
- Material: Merino wool
- Made in New Zealand
Specs about D-FA Ice Barker Merino Wool Dog Jacket - Petite
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.