About Dahlgren Heavyweight Expedition Socks - Alpaca-Merino Wool (For Women)
2nds. Perfect for cold-weather hikes and snowsports, Dalgren's Expedition alpaca and merino wool socks keep your feet warm, dry and blister-free thanks to heavyweight construction, Dri-Stride® moisture-wicking technology, and the use of Wicking Rings and Wicking Channels around the toes.
Specs about Dahlgren Heavyweight Expedition Socks - Alpaca-Merino Wool (For Women)
- Height: Over the calf
- Fabric: 42% alpaca, 42% merino wool, 16% nylon (toe/heel), 29% alpaca, 29% merino wool, 29% recycled polyester, 13% nylon (arch/instep), 90% recycled polyester, 8% nylon, 2% spandex (leg)
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Wool Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Winter walker from Maine on Friday, September 14, 2012I got these socks because I love the softness and warmth of Alpaca. These socks are heavier than ones that you might wear inside, but they will be excellent to wear while walking outside in cold weather, which is why I got them. They are well made and smooth, stylish, and most of all soft and warm.
- Describe Yourself: High End
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by mendocino from mendocino county on Friday, March 4, 2011When I unpacked these, I was thrilled--the alpaca gives them an almost silky feel. However, I could tell they were larger than the SmartWool socks I'd also ordered, though the sizing was supposedly the same. Indeed, they were too long. It's true that I'm at the low end of the sizing (I'm size 8 and the bottom is 7-1/2). If you're in the middle, I think you'll be fine. I gave them to a friend who wears size 9, and she was thrilled.
- Best Uses: Around The House, Athletics, Travel
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Athletic, Casual
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable
- Sizing: Feels too large
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.