Daiwa Salmon and Steelhead Casting Rod - 2-Piece, 8’6”, Medium
About Daiwa Salmon and Steelhead Casting Rod - 2-Piece, 8’6”, Medium
Closeouts. The Daiwa DXS Salmon and Steelhead casting rod is a strong, travel-friendly two-piece fishing partner built with quality components. Fuji® aluminum oxide guides atop 30-ton IM7 graphite with durable blank-through-handle construction make this a great choice for bank fishing and long-distance casting for both salmon and steelies.
Specs about Daiwa Salmon and Steelhead Casting Rod - 2-Piece, 8’6”, Medium
- Line weight: 8-17
- Length: 8'6"
- Number of pieces: 2
- Type of cork: Natural
- Reel seat: Down locking
- Reel seat material: Composite
- Spacer material: Composite
- Rod material: Graphite
- Guide material: Aluminum oxide
- Recommended use: Freshwater
- Made in China
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Fishing Rod and Reel Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.