About Daiwa Opus Plus Bite and Run Spinning Reel
Closeouts. Daiwa's Opus Plus Bite and Run spinning reel features a dual drag adjustment that's instantly switchable by the angler. A secondary drag allows you to control the level of resistance, making it a great choice when fishing wary, stubborn game fish from land or a boat.
Specs about Daiwa Opus Plus Bite and Run Spinning Reel
- Drag material: Composite
- Line capacity: 4000 (lb. test/ yd.): 10/300, 12/240, 14/210; 4500 (lb. test/ yd.): 12/260, 141/290, 17/220
- Handle: Soft Touch handle
- Retrieve: Left or Right
- Material: Aluminum, composite, steel
- Recommended use: Saltwater,Freshwater
- Made in China
- Prop 65: This product contains a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Fishing Rod and Reel Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Outdoor enthusiast from NC on Friday, February 24, 2017I own several of these reels and find them to be great workhorses! They are smooth and capable of controlling saltwater fish.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.