About Daiwa Procyon® Casting Rod - 1-Piece, 6’6”
Closeouts. Daiwa's Procyon® casting rod hooks you up with a fast-action tip and heavy power retrieval -- perfect for freshwater success. Strong, one-piece, IM-7 Graphite construction teams up with durable Minima ring guides and an aluminum-hooded, down-locking reel seat for dependable casting and retrieval.
Specs about Daiwa Procyon® Casting Rod - 1-Piece, 6’6”
- Power: Heavy; Action: Fast; Line weight: 12 to 25 lb.; Lure weight: 3/8 to 1-1/2 oz.
- Length: 6'6"
- Number of pieces: 1
- Type of grip: One handed
- Fighting butt: Yes
- Type of cork: Split grip cork handle
- Reel seat: Down locking
- Reel seat material: Composite with aluminum hood
- Spacer material: Graphite
- Rod material: Graphite
- Guide material: Minima black ring guides
- Recommended use: Freshwater
- Made in China
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Fishing Rod and Reel Guide