About Daiwa Procyon Spinning Rod - 2-Piece
Closeouts. For fast-action casting and durable, dependable retrieval, Daiwa's Procyon spinning rod hooks you up. The two-piece, IM-7 Graphite construction is ideal for both freshwater and saltwater adventures, and the Minima down-locking reel seat includes a machined-aluminum clamp nut for lunker-landing success.
Specs about Daiwa Procyon Spinning Rod - 2-Piece
- Line weight; 8-17 lb.; Action: Fast; Lure weight: 1/4-1 oz.
- Number of pieces: 2
- Type of cork: Natural
- Reel seat: Down locking
- Reel seat material: Graphite with anodized aluminum hood
- Spacer material: Graphite
- Rod material: Graphite
- Guide material: Minima black ring guides
- Recommended use: Saltwater,Freshwater
- Made in China
- Prop 65: This product contains a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Fishing Rod and Reel Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jafish61 from Louisiana on Wednesday, August 3, 2016Already had another Daiwa Procyon rod & if it's possible, this new one feels to be lighter & even more sensitive than the predecessor. Will be on the lookout for more of these as have experienced awesome care from Daiwa customer service in the isolated event of any failure/problem.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Largeone from Kalispell on Sunday, July 31, 2016Have not used it yet, though the open area at the reel seems a bit different . I put a reel on it and the feel of that opening might take some getting used to.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ed from N.C. on Tuesday, July 19, 2016Good rod with a good price.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.