About Daiwa Procyon Ultralight Spinning Rod - 2-Piece
Closeouts. For fast-action casting and strong, durable retrieval, Daiwa's Procyon Ultralight spinning rod hooks you up. The two-piece, IM-7 Graphite construction features a split-cork handle design, which allows constant finger-to-blank contact for sensing even the slightest nibble. Bam!
Specs about Daiwa Procyon Ultralight Spinning Rod - 2-Piece
- Action: Fast
- Line weight: 1-4 lb. test; 1/32-1/8 oz.
- Length: 6'
- Number of pieces: 2
- Type of cork: Natural
- Reel seat: Down locking
- Reel seat material: Fuji graphite with anodized aluminum hood
- Spacer material: Graphite
- Rod material: Graphite
- Guide material: Minima black ring guides
- Recommended use: Freshwater
- Made in China
- Prop 65: This product contains a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MrBill from South Carolina on Monday, July 25, 2016Haven't actually fished with it yet but it should really be fun for panfish. Appears to be well-made.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.