Both larger and smaller than expected.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kai from East Coast, USA on Tuesday, June 19, 2012
This backpack is both bigger and smaller than expected. The dimensions gave me a good idea of the overall size, but this backpack barely expands in terms of depth. You're left with something that can only handle a little gear. The laptop pocket is loose and floppy, and isn't lined with fleece or anything to keep the laptop safe and cushioned. You'll want your own sleeve around it to keep it safe. There's a dearth of pockets and dividers, too, making this a very basic pack. That being said, it's very attractive in the Houndstooth and it feels well-made.
- Best Uses: School, Travel
- Cons: Laptop pocket is useless, Not Enough Pockets, Very shallow
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Looks good, Well-constructed
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven