Love it, but it's not perfect!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by lmorris914 from harpster, OH on Sunday, July 15, 2012
This is a beautiful piece of luggage. The material is top notch and the liner is removeable, making it very easy to keep clean. I bought a matching piece of luggage that is larger that I have no issues with. The carry-on however is top heavy when it's full and wouldn't stay in an upright position. I still love it though. Also, got it for an unbelievable price through Sierra Trading Post and it shipped quickly!
- Best Uses: Family Trips, Long Vacations, Weekend Trips
- Cons: Top heavy falls over
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-Oriented, Practical, Stylish
- Primary use: Personal
- Pros: Easy To Access Items, Easy To Carry, Easy To Identify, Good Capacity, High Quality, Lightweight, Stylish
- Travel Frequency: 0-5 Annual Trips
- Was this a gift?: No