Good product but not the best.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Biker from Nashville,TN on Thursday, May 24, 2012
They are ok but not the quality of some of the higher end convertible pants out there. Get what you pay for I guess.
- Best Uses: Camping, Hiking
- Cons: Bulky, Poor Material or Construction
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Packable
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: