Lots of roomy pockets nearly great!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bagman from Salem, VA on Saturday, June 23, 2012
These were 31" insole, so if you need longer, they will be short. I needed shorter, and it was easy to alter (not a lot of taper in the legs. As other reviewers noted the cut is a little tight in the crotch, which for me is noticeable but not a major problem. The cargo and rear pockets are huge and have velcro closure, and there is an extra pocket (zippered) in the rear right that will be perfect for passport. I have mixed feeling about the front pockets which are mesh - afraid they might be more prone to snags and holes than fabric lined pockets. The workmanship is outstanding, and they look really cool.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking, Travel
- Cons: Bit tight in the crotch
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: High-Quality Material and Stitching, Lightweight, Seven pockets
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: