Inexpensive but not all that great...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Smokey from Shenandoah Valley on Saturday, September 15, 2012
Decent quality for a low price garment however, the very low rise makes these impractical for vigorous activity...
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Hiking
- Cons: Low rise, Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Decent Value Fair Qualit, Lightweight, Packable
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: