About Danner Bull Run Work Boots - 8”, Steel Toe (For Men)
Closeouts. Made in the USA utilizing Danner's famed stitch-down construction, Danner's Bull Run 8" work boots are the perfect hot weather work boot. The oiled full-grain leather upper has a sleek, slender profile and a protective steel toe.
Specs about Danner Bull Run Work Boots - 8”, Steel Toe (For Men)
- Safety Toe
- Safety toe: Steel
- Safety standards: ASTM F2413-11 M 1/75, C/75, EH rated (Electrical Hazard)
- Upper: Full-grain leather
- Lining: Fabric
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber lug
- Shank: Composite
- Height: 8"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 4 lb. 4 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Do these boots have a welted tongue? Meaning can they be worn in the snow without moisture leaking in from the sides between the tongue?”
The tongue is welted on the foot portion, but not up the shaft. A photo has been added to the images to show this.
These boots do have some water resistance, but they are not listed as waterproof.