Got what i paid for.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Billy the Kid from Pittsburgh, PA on Sunday, April 22, 2012
I only use the shoes to skate, and after while it starts to rub on the back of my foot and gives me blisters. But other than that they have good traction are pretty solid shoes.
- Cons: Too Stiff, Uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Athletic, Comfort-oriented
- Pros: Breathable, Cushions Impact, Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: