Descente DNA Tera Jacket - Insulated (For Women)
About Descente DNA Tera Jacket - Insulated (For Women)
Closeouts. Plaid accents on the zippers, storm flaps and lining add a distinctive touch to Descente DNA's Tera jacket, and Heatflex 100 insulation keeps you warm when mountain temperatures plunge.
Specs about Descente DNA Tera Jacket - Insulated (For Women)
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Skier from Canada on Monday, February 25, 2013Used for downhill skiing wind proof warm and fabulous fit I also ordered the pants!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nan from Madison, WI on Thursday, December 20, 2012Attractive
Verified Buyer Reviewed by LeLe from Cincinnati, OH on Friday, November 16, 2012Fine coat. Too tight for me
Verified Buyer Reviewed by sneshko from chicago,il on Thursday, November 1, 2012great jacket
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping, Skiing/Snowboarding
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels too small
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Wenderella from Australia on Wednesday, August 22, 2012A fabulous ski jacket. A bit stiff, and the sizing was an issue (ended up with a size too big - see service comments) but other than that a really superb bad weather jacket. Wore it skiing and it kept me dry and warm. It could do a sleeve pocket.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Extreme Conditions, Hiking and Camping, Skiing/Snowboarding, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: A bit too long
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels too big
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Do these jackets run fairly true to size? I am basically a size eight, but tall and have longish arms.”
It appears that it runs true size.
“sizing: is a size 42 European the same as a US 12?|thanks”
Yes according to the size charts I can find.||http://descente.com/images/sizing_chart.pdf