Verified Buyer Reviewed by Val from Olympia, WA on Wednesday, August 8, 2012My first and will not be my last Devold
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Layering, Snow Sports
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Stylish, Warm
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Molly from Ohio on Saturday, February 18, 2012If it were longer and a bit less fitted, it would be better for layering. Next size would have been too big.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels too small
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Snug Fit, Stylish, Warm
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by wally248 from minnesota on Tuesday, January 10, 2012nice sweater
- Best Uses: Winter sweater
- Cons: Size a little small
- Pros: Excellent pattern colors, Extraordinary workmanship
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jules from Fort Wayne, IN on Wednesday, December 14, 2011An absolute bargain -- very well made and worth much more. I bought it for my mother for Christmas, and I think she'll love it.
- Best Uses: Casual parties, Date night - night out, Office wear
- Pros: Beautiful pattern, Stylish, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Redheaded Momcat from Northern Minnesota on Wednesday, December 7, 2011I've tried Norwegian sweaters before but they either itched or were too heavy and warm. This one doesn't itch, is medium weight ( I wear a silk turtleneck underneath) and the design is extraordinary. Happy, happy!
- Best Uses: Casual, Semi-dressy, Workplace
- Cons: none
- Pros: Beautiful design, Comfortable, Good Fit, Good Value, Stylish, Unique, Versatile
Verified Buyer Reviewed by STP Shopper from Ohio on Tuesday, December 6, 2011This is not handknit, but it's very pretty with an interesting geometric design--front and back. I bought the XS (110 pounds) and it fits well.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Katie from Woodbine, MD on Monday, December 5, 2011The sweater is lovely but the sizing is way off the mark. I bought an 2XL but it is more like a L. Very disappointing.
- Cons: In 20 characters or less
- Pros: What How many characters
Reviewed by Redheaded Momcat from North Central Minnesota on Tuesday, November 29, 2011I've always wanted a Norwegian sweater but they either were too expensive, too thick and warm for indoor wear, or didn't fit quite right. This sweater meets all those criteria, and it goes with lots of colors. I wear it with a silk cream-colored turtleneck underneath. Happy, happy!
- Best Uses: Casual, Semi-dressy occasions, Work
- Pros: Affordable, Beautiful pattern, Fits Well, Soft wool, Versatile
Verified Buyer Reviewed by On the Go from Salt Lake City on Monday, November 28, 2011The picture does not do this justice! The stitiching is lovely & the pewter clasps and a nice touch. Can wear this for casual wear or dress it up with evening skirt or slacks. This is a gift but it looks true to size.
Reviewed by STP Shopper from Ohio on Saturday, November 26, 2011This was my lucky day. An STP package arrived and I liked everything. This vest is beautiful (not handknit, but still very nice). And, it fits perfectly. So often vests tend to be too relaxed, but this in XS is just right in the shoulders and elsewhere. If you like geometric patterns and subtle colors, you can't make a mistake in trying this Vrikke vest. I hope to see more from this company.