About Diamond Tea Velvet and Lace Robe (For Women)
Specs about Diamond Tea Velvet and Lace Robe (For Women)
- Long sleeves
- Length: 54" (based on size medium)
- Fabric: 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in Canada
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by would be traveller from Victoria, Australia on Wednesday, April 4, 2012I bought the small and was a bit concerned it might not have been roomy enough, but it was just perfect. The lace around the neck is soft and looks gorgeous. The price was even better.
- Best Uses: Cool Nights, Lounging
- Describe Yourself: High-end shopper, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Luxurious, Soft, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by raandda from Los Angeles, CA on Monday, January 30, 2012This is a beautiful soft, velvety robe. The roses are georgeous and have not bothered my neck as of this date. It is definately a classic fit, not real loose or bulky.
- Pros: Attractive, Soft, Unique
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Gardgen from Boston on Tuesday, January 3, 2012Other person complained about the lace at the neck. I was worried because this was a gift for my 80 year old mother. Nothing bothersome at all. The lace was soft and not stiff and she didn't even mention it.
- Best Uses: Cozy mornings reading
- Cons: MAYBE A LITTLE LONG
- Pros: Soft and well constructed
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kath from Orlando, FL on Tuesday, October 18, 2011This is a nice robe, nice fit but I returned it because the neckline lace was uncomfortable.
- Cons: Lace at neck scratches
- Pros: Nice velour
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.