Customer Reviews Of:
Dynafit Free Touring 10.0 Carbon AT Skis
Closeouts. Dynafit updates their celebrated FT 10.0 AT skis with a carbon top sheet and Nano high-speed race base for unbeatable torsional stability and control, even in demanding backcountry conditions.
- One of the best-performing backcountry AT skis on the market
- Excellent for intermediate, advanced and expert ability levels
- Carbon top sheet over lightweight paulownia wood core
- Superb energy transmission for powerful turns
- Sidecut dimensions: 122/88/111mm
- Turn radius: 24.6m
- Weight: 7 lb. 6 oz. pr. (based on 187)
- Core: Paulownia wood
- Edge: Steel
- Made in Austria.
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Average Rating based on 2 reviews 2.000000 0 5
Reviewed by OlympicMtnBoy from Seattle, WA on Thursday, January 13, 2011As the other reviewer mentioned, I also had my first pair of these delaminate. I took them to a local shop and they told me to come back next day and they'd remount my bindings on a brand new pair and Dynafit would take care of it from their side. I had them back next day and the new pair has not had any problems after 3 yrs. Great all around skis as long as you don't get a bad one.
- Best Uses: Alpine Touring
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Pros: Good Carving Ability, Great Flotation, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
Reviewed by g from NM on Tuesday, April 6, 2010I returned it and was given a different ski (K2) - they said it was the 3rd Dynafit FT 10.0 that came back w/ the ptex bottoms coming off. Mine was a 20" separation (!!!) just 7 days before a planned trip to the Alps
- Best Uses: American backcountry
- Cons: Delamin'd after 2 seasons
- Pros: Easy to turn, Lots of flotation, Reasonably lightweight