Customer Reviews Of:
Dynafit Free Touring Mustagh ATA AT Skis
Closeouts. Dynafit Mustagh ATA alpine touring skis are built with a carbon-reinforced top sheet over a lightweight Paulowina wood core for impressive performance on big mountain descents.
- A capable AT ski for intermediate and advanced ability levels
- Carbon-reinforced topsheet
- Lightweight paulowina wood core
- Tip and tail are set up for skins
- Sidecut dimensions: 116/86/109mm
- Turn radius: 20.9m
- Weight: 6 lb. 10 oz. pr. (based on 169)
- Core: Paulowina wood
- Edge: Steel
- Closeouts. Austria.
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
Average Rating based on 1 reviews 5.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BCL from Vancouver, BC on Saturday, January 14, 2012These things are light! Wide enough to get on top of powder, narrow enough to not be a pain when breaking the trail these planks are a great balance between the up and down. Factory tune edges are sharp so they also do a good job on the groomers but because they are so lightweight the tips get knocked around in crud. Practice and technique deals with this though.
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Pros: Great Construction, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No