About Eagle Claw Fish Skins Brook Trout Spinning Rod - 2-Piece, 6’, Light
Closeouts. An excellent choice for targeting swift-moving brook trout in freshwater, Eagle Claw's Fish Skins spinning rod is crafted from a light, sensitive and powerful IM-6 graphite blank, smooth-casting Alconite® guides and a custom Fish Skins paint scheme.
Specs about Eagle Claw Fish Skins Brook Trout Spinning Rod - 2-Piece, 6’, Light
- Power: Light; Line Weight: 4-8 lb.; Lure Weight: 1/8 - 3/4 oz.
- Length: 6'
- Number of pieces: 2
- Type of grip: One handed
- Type of cork: Composite cork
- Reel seat: Up locking
- Reel seat material: Graphite with anodized aluminum hood
- Spacer material: Graphite
- Rod material: Graphite
- Guide material: Alconite® guides
- Recommended use: Freshwater
- Made in China
- Visit our Fishing Rod and Reel Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.