Verified Buyer Reviewed by Msquared from Oregon on Friday, April 27, 2012
I have several Ecco sandals, and these are the most comfortable. I like being able to adjust the fit because my feet are narrow and some sandals are just too wide. Not these. They are longer than other Ecco sandals, but probably not enough to go down a whole size. I bought these for lots of walking when I travel, and they will be perfect for that.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Outdoors, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Arch Support, Comfortable
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Width: Feels true to width