Verified Buyer Reviewed by Marion the librarian from Appalachia on Tuesday, May 22, 2012
I bought these to wear to work in a library, even with dresses. My feet kill me even in flats, so I wanted something as cushy and supportive as a running shoe. These are not cushy, nor do they have arch support. BUT there is plenty of vertical room. I added my arch support inserts topped by a gel pad for the whole foot. Now they feel GREAT, and they're not as dorky looking as sneakers with a dress. And the cut-out heel makes them look sort of sandal-y for summer.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Durable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- View On Shoes: Shoes are for Wearing
- Width: Feels true to width