I like 'em!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by NM Shopper from Santa Fe, NM on Thursday, June 21, 2012
Good crossover from casual to casual-chic which is how I live. They are nice and roomy in the toe box, and a little too roomy in the heel, but adding a drug store heel&arch orthotic fixed that. They will be great for travel with all day walking comfort and nice enough looking to wear for dinner with black slacks.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Travel
- Cons: Poor Arch Support
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Cushions Impact, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width