Edelrid Made in Italy Cyclone Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
About Edelrid Made in Italy Cyclone Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. With an asymmetrical, downturned slip last, Edelrid's Cyclone climbing shoes excel on steep rock and overhanging features. The Slide-Rail fastening system provides excellent adjustability.
Specs about Edelrid Made in Italy Cyclone Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Slip-on
- Upper: Suede and synthetic leather
- Lining: Leather and synthetic leather
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 15.4 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
cycloneVerified Buyer Reviewed by Bob from syracuse on Tuesday, January 30, 2018I wear size 10 new balance. Ordered 10.5 , if you have a wide 10 you might go with 11, was a bit tight but after 4 times on the wall they have stretched a bit now they are good. They grip a lot better than the ones I borrowed from the gym. I like the laces easy one and off.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.