About Edelrid Cyclone Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. With an asymmetrical, downturned slip last, Edelrid's Cyclone climbing shoes excel on steep rock and overhanging features. The Slide-Rail fastening system provides excellent adjustability.
Specs about Edelrid Cyclone Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Slip-on
- Upper: Suede and synthetic leather
- Lining: Leather and synthetic leather
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 15.4 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.