Edelrid Made in Italy Typhoon Lace Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
About Edelrid Made in Italy Typhoon Lace Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Engineered with an asymmetric, cambered performance last with an E-Grip outsole, Edelrid's Typhoon Lace climbing shoes provide unbeatable edging performance and grip for bouldering and advanced sport climbing.
Specs about Edelrid Made in Italy Typhoon Lace Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Suede and synthetic
- Lining: Leather and synthetic leather
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 1.8 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Aggressive Style but Functional?Verified Buyer Reviewed by gorgeguy from Portland, OR on Thursday, June 28, 2018I've been climbing for almost 30 years but I bought these for my son who is just getting into climbing. I was well aware that these weren't beginner shoes but I thought he could still make them work. In the end, the shape was too much for him to take as it tweaks your foot to hit edges/pockets. I still don't know if a person needs to have such a twisted shoe, but then again, I've only climbed 5.11s of the non-overhanging type. Perhaps that is the focus of this shoe?
In the end, we returned them as he just needed a more basic climbing shoe.
ExcellentVerified Buyer Reviewed by Rob from New Mexico on Wednesday, June 13, 2018These turned out to be way too small for me so, the babe kept them... She's a better climber anyway. They run very small... She's an 8 mens and these are a size 10... Her toe right at the front.