About Edelrid Swift Climbing Rope - 8.9mm, 70m
Closeouts. A skinny and strong rope for when every ounce counts! The Edelrid Swift climbing rope measures a svelte 8.9mm in diameter yet is rated for single, half and twin applications, making it a robust and versatile rope for sport and trad climbs.
Specs about Edelrid Swift Climbing Rope - 8.9mm, 70m
- Diameter: 8.9mm
- Length: 70m
- UIAA falls: 5/22/22 (1/1/2/twin) falls
- Dry treatment: Standard
- Type: Single
- Type: Half
- Type: Twin
- Impact force: 9/6.8/10.6kN
- Dynamic elongation: 31/28/26%
- Static elongation: 9/8.6/5.3 (1/1/2/twin)
- Certifications: UIAA,CE
- Material: Nylon
- Weight: 52g/m
- Recommended use: Sport
- Made in Germany
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Great Skinny RopeVerified Buyer Reviewed by Tim from New York on Thursday, February 15, 2018Awesome skinny rope for the backcountry, the triple rating is nice too! And you cant beat the price!