Verified Buyer Reviewed by 7rider from Maryland on Friday, March 12, 2010
I thought these were a little cool the first time I wore them, as they are not wind-block and let in a fair amount of air. But once I warmed up, wow! They were warm. Almost too warm for a mid-40 degree ride. Definitely a deep-of-winter set of tights. Love the fleece-y lining. Fit like a glove. Great movement. Lack of ankle zippers did not prove to be a problem in getting them on.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Commuting, Long Rides, Road Biking
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Fit, Good Padding, Warm
- Waist: Feels true to size