About Eureka 30°F Bero Sleeping Bag - Mummy, Long
Closeouts. Stay toasty warm while you're soundly sleeping in Eureka's 30°F Bero long sleeping bag, a mummy bag with warmth-focused features like cold-spot eliminating shingle construction, a full-length draft tube and compressible Synthesis insulation.
Specs about Eureka 30°F Bero Sleeping Bag - Mummy, Long
- Insulation material: Synthesis technical insulation
- Fill weight: 28 ounces
- Temperature rating: 30°F / -1°C
- EN Temp rating: 35°F /25°F /-5°F
- Shell material: 40 denier polyester
- Lining material: 50 denier polyester
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 70/64/40"
- Fits to: 6'6"
- Length: 84"
- Stuff size: 15.5x8"
- Zipper: Left
- Compression sack: Yes
- Weight: 3 lb. 1 oz.
- Recommended use: Backpacking
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“The description of the Eureka 30 degree Bero Mummy Long says "Left" zipper. The picture shows a right zipper. Can you check to see which is correct? Thank you.”
Tag on bag says left hand zip. When inside the bag it is easier to reach across with you left hand to undo the zip on the right side of the bag.