About Evolv Astroman Climbing Shoes (For Big Kids)
Closeouts. Blast off on your next long day in the mountains wearing USA-made Evolv Astroman climbing shoes. A great choice for long trad routes, the Astroman is effective in a variety of crack sizes and boasts a comfortably padded tongue and a supportive flat toe.
Specs about Evolv Astroman Climbing Shoes (For Big Kids)
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Suede with rubber rand
- Lining: Leather and fabric
- Outsole: Trax® high-friction rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.