Evolv Defy Climbing Shoes - Lace-Ups (For Big Kids)
About Evolv Defy Climbing Shoes - Lace-Ups (For Big Kids)
Closeouts. With the comfort, sensitivity and fit of snug bedroom slippers, Evolv Defy climbing shoes help all levels of climbers spend as much time as they want on multi-pitch routes, sport climbing and bouldering.
Specs about Evolv Defy Climbing Shoes - Lace-Ups (For Big Kids)
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Synthetic
- Lining: Fabric
- Outsole: Trax® high-friction rubber
- Weight (pair): 12.6 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Great Product Fast shippingVerified Buyer Reviewed by Andrea from California on Friday, July 13, 2018Great Product Fast shipping
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.