Evolv Elektra Climbing Shoes - Lace-Up (For Girls)
About Evolv Elektra Climbing Shoes - Lace-Up (For Girls)
Closeouts. With all-around climbing performance for budding female climbers, the Evolv Elektra climbing shoes have a soft fit that's just as at home on contoured slabs and overhanging terrain as it is on longer multi-pitch routes and gym training sessions.
Specs about Evolv Elektra Climbing Shoes - Lace-Up (For Girls)
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Synthetic suede
- Lining: Fabric
- Outsole: Trax® high-friction rubber
- Weight (pair): 12 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.