Evolv Geshido Climbing Shoes - Lace-Ups (For Big Kids)
About Evolv Geshido Climbing Shoes - Lace-Ups (For Big Kids)
Closeouts. Super-snug and form fitting, Evolv's Geshido lace-up climbing shoes help your budding climber excel at pocket pulling and overhanging routes. The Trax® XT rubber outsole provides high friction and edging power on rock or plastic holds.
Specs about Evolv Geshido Climbing Shoes - Lace-Ups (For Big Kids)
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Suede and synthetic
- Lining: Leather and fabric
- Outsole: Trax® high-friction rubber
- Weight (pair): 15.2 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.