Evolv Geshido Lace Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
About Evolv Geshido Lace Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Evolv's Geshido lace-up climbing shoes are made in the USA and excel at pocket pulling and overhanging routes. The Trax® XT rubber outsole provides high friction and edging power on rock or synthetic holds.
Specs about Evolv Geshido Lace Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Leather and synthetic
- Lining: Leather and fabric
- Outsole: Trax® high-friction rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Is the sizing US mens or US womens? Can you tell me the EU equivalent sizing as shown on the box for the size 5? Thanks.”
These are listed in men's sizes. If you hover your mouse over or click on the sizes, the corresponding numeric size will be displayed in both male and female sizes.