Evolv Spark Lace Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
About Evolv Spark Lace Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Evolv's Spark climbing shoes deliver extra comfort without sacrificing performance thanks to a lightly padded partial lining and an extra-breathable mesh tongue. The flat last with medium curvature allows precise toe placement and still stays comfortable, even between climbs. The sticky Trax® rubber outsole promises excellent traction on rock or indoor holds, too.
Specs about Evolv Spark Lace Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Standard
- Upper: Suede
- Lining: Fabric
- Outsole: Trax® high-friction rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Korea, Republic of
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Great Value!Verified Buyer Reviewed by Eugene Runner from Oregon on Saturday, February 17, 2018This is a comfortable shoe that is true to size and you can't beat the price!
First ImpressionsVerified Buyer Reviewed by MomOfThree from Albany, NY on Sunday, February 4, 2018The size 10 shoe was originally purchased for my son who wears a 10 Brooks Ghost running shoe however when it arrived we realized they were much too small and he could not even stand in the shoes. I wear a female 9.5 New Balance running sneaker so I tried them on and they were only about a 1/2 size too big. They had amazing arch support for my high arches and my toes scratched the toe end with a little curve but I ultimately decided not to keep them due to the toe box being a little wide and non-conforming for my narrow female foot. Overall, I was a fan on the stickiness of the rubber and solid support of the shoe compared to other beginner shoes I have tried on (5.10 Siren, La Sportiva Tarantulace, etc.) And had a very comfortable mesh tongue. However, they were never trialed in the gym.
Upon the return of the size 10 my son attempted a size 11.5 of this shoe but this one was far too big with his toes did not even touch the toe end.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.