About Evolv Valor Climbing Shoes (For Big Kids)
Closeouts. Made in the USA with a plush, padded tongue and a stiff, backbone-like midsole, Evolv Valor climbing shoes are comfortable enough for extended days on the crag or long gym climbing sessions.
Specs about Evolv Valor Climbing Shoes (For Big Kids)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Synthetic
- Lining: Fabric
- Outsole: Trax® high-friction rubber
- Weight (pair): 12 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.