About Evolv Valor Climbing Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. The plush, padded tongue and stiff midsole make Evolv Valor climbing shoes comfortable enough for extended days on the crag or long gym climbing sessions.
Specs about Evolv Valor Climbing Shoes (For Men)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Board
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Low
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Synthetic
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Trax® high-friction rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Decent Shoe, Sizing OffReviewed by Brit from Oregon on Wednesday, July 18, 2018These shoes are great (if you can find your correct size). I typically wear a women's 6.5 and I ordered the 7.5 (mens 6.5) & they fit TIGHT! If you're going to buy these, make sure to get them AT LEAST a size and a half bigger than your regular size (or half a size larger than your regular climbing shoe size).
Evolv ValorVerified Buyer Reviewed by Captain Redbeard from Utah on Wednesday, June 21, 2017Simple shoe with velcro. Great for the price.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.