Look good feel good.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by B from Richmond, KY on Wednesday, April 1, 2009
I planned to use these pants for hiking. They seem to run small. They are a size smal, 28-30. They are sized more like a 28 waist. I was not able to use them because of this. I passed them on to a friend who is smaller than I am. He seems real happy with them.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Hiking
- Cons: Poor Fit, Sized small
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High-Quality Material and Stitching, Lightweight, Packable
- Waist: Feels too small
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: